Friday, January 25, 2013

Finish It Friday

Today I've decided to follow http://crazymomquilts.blogspot.com/  and finish up a little project I've been putting aside.   Last year for Christmas I made several nieces little tote bags with a pattern from allpeoplequilt.com.  They turned out really cute and the girls seemed to love them. .  So, in keeping with my New Year's resolution of using up my stash, I found some nice fabric to make a couple totes for Valentine's Day totes or Easter.

 . 


I ironed a thin interface to the lining to give the tote some stability.  They go together very quickly. The pattern can be found here: http://www.allpeoplequilt.com/projects-ideas/bags-pillows/small-treat-tote_1.html 

 
Any little girl would love a Spring tote to carry all her treasures!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Cute little bag. I bet the girls liked them. Welcome to blogland, I see have just started posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy, thanks so much for the welcome. I can't wait to learn more about all this blogging. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Part of me wishes my two daughters weren't teenagers and past the cute little purses stage. I'm in the drought between having little children and having grandchildren. (Which I hope lasts for a while.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your fabric combinations. The project turned out so cute. Just one question though... Why would you EVER want to USE UP your stash? :•) Looking forward to following your mini-projects. Using up stash set aside for the moment, sometimes it is nice to get that aah feeling of completion on a more often basis.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love what you have finished. Thanks so much for visiting my blog

    ReplyDelete